Friday, December 02, 2005














Beef Noodles (Funan Food Court) Orh Lua and Sup Kambing (Adam Road Food
Center)


Food For thought

I know i'm a bastard, showing off my meals on this, the second day in singapore....

lunch was Mixed Beef Noodles Dry in the Funan Center food court washed down with fresh watermelon juice.

Dinner was Orh Lua and Sup Kambing at the Adam Road Food Center, pity the nasi lemak place was closed for the day.

I was invited to join another group for fish and chips, but something told me that it wouldn't be the same as the Oyster Shop in Glenelg, so i declined, with apologies.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Green Fairy said...

AHHH! Not the Adam Road kambing soup... I hate you too much right now. I'll see you there soon anyway...

17:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home